Saturday, October 07, 2006

Busy Busy!!

We've been busy getting the house all ready and cleaned for Thanksgiving Dinner!!!!
Hurray, I am soooooo excited I love cooking a turkey and all the fixin's!!!
Our Menu is:
Butter Basted Turkey
Homemade Stuffing
Brussles Sprouts
Mixed Veggies
Whipped potatoes
and of course, homemade pan gravy!!!
DESSERT
pumpkin pie
apple pie
choice of coolwhip or vanilla icecream (or both in my case!!!LOL)

We should have a full house, which will be nice, I'm just happy I don't have to go anywhere!!!LOL

I had to change my laundry routine, and had to add Saturday as an actual laundry day. I also posted the chart in big letters and hung it on the wall so everyone knows what is getting washed and when.
Heres an idea:

Laundry Chart


New laundry Chart (Thurs-Sat)



And last but not least, Alex took another pic of me with a face this time!!!! We decided that it had been a long time since we had done that (I think I was only 17 or 18 weeks last time?!?!) and hey, you can check out our new couch in the background!!!

Full body pic of me at 34weeks!!!!



So, have a blessed Thanksgiving my fellow Canadians!!! Enjoy family and friends and of course the blessing of good food!!!
I will be on next week posting pics of our dinner!!!
~Penny

No comments: