Thursday, February 15, 2007

Changing Things Up!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Time for a change around here!! Feeling a little green??? Personally, I really don't like green (maybe, just maybe a deep forest green) so I don't know how long this will last....but it's only for a month!!!!
I also updated some new links along the side that you might be interested in.

Ok, sickness update (in case you were wondering, and if you're here, you probably are!!LOL)
Robbie is the next one down, he's had a fever of 104 all day, I can get it to 103 with Motrin and that's it.(he's my fever guy, next to Bill anyways...they always seem to fever really high) Alyssa isn't too bad, and Kayla is much better. Poor Mariah is still coughing and stuffy. I think I may give her another day and then she might have to go in and get checked. Matthew is doing wonderful (can you believe he is 3 mos old today?!?!?). Alex is doing pretty good, he's had a headache off and on today (which is how the others started) so we'll see. Of course because of Mariah being not herself and Robbie coughing and crying, I didn't get barely a thing done is school today, nor much else of anything.*sigh* Oh well, I guess that's the way it goes sometimes!

We've had a mild day temperature wise today, so now all the snow we've had is melting. I really hope it doesn't cause any flooding for people! I had meant to take some pictures yesterday before all the warmer air came through!! But, I'm sure knowing our city it won't be the last big downfall we get!!(even if the groundhog didn't see his shadow!!LOL)I remember about 9yrs ago we had a huge amount of snowfall over night and it shut down the city for most of the day!!LOL That was on a St.Patricks Day!!LOL

I also posted a few new pics on the Flickr!!
Oh and here's something interesting to finish up with!!
Guess who this is?????

This is me and ROBBIE!!! Sorry it's kind of blurry, my scanner isn't working so I had to take a pic of it!! I cannot believe how much him and Matthew look alike!!

Have a blessed day!!
~Penny

No comments: