Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday 5

I am so gosh darn busy today, but I wanted to leave ya'll this!
When money’s a bit tight, how do you cut costs in keeping yourself fed?
skim the sale ads, shop with a budget and a list!
When money’s a bit tight, how do you cut costs in keeping yourself entertained?
feed the kids a bunch of cola and sugar...ummm...really? We make sure to try to keep our internet, it's both hubby and mine source of outside entertainment and of course walks to our lake when it's warm enough
When money’s a bit tight, how do you cut costs in other areas of your life?
don't leave the house, no cost in gas, and nowhere to spend money!!LOL
When money’s a bit tight, what do you do to keep your spirits up?
remember that this is a season and that the Lord WILL provide, He will always meet my needs, just not always my wants
When money’s a bit tight, what are some things you refuse to sacrifice?
Myself, I will go without whatever is necessary. But the kids, I try to not let them go without their favourite brands of food. Especially oatmeal, they LOVE the Quaker instant oatmeal.

Have a blessed weekend!!
I will be a busy girlie this weekend!! I'm so excited!! Did I happen to say that once or twice the past couple of weeks?!?!!?LOL
~Penny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did the sale go? Did you find some great deals? I can't wait to hear about it. I hope yours was better than ours here a few weeks ago. We have a similar type of sale twice a year. I found three summer outfits for Alex and sold only $8 worth of clothing, so it didn't go so well this time.