Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Day?? of Summer Holidays

I don't even know what day we're on anymore, actually had to ask the kids WHAT day it was the other day. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not?!?!? We went for a walk yesterday morning before the storm hit. (lots of thunder and lightening) The kids wanted to go to the park, but I just felt funny about that especially with the clouds rolling in the way they were. So, they were mad at me, oh well!! Better than running down the road with a baby in a wrap, a kid in the stroller and a bunch of stragglers running behind me, who would have been screaming and crying given how loud that thunder was!!! My sister was over for a visit yesterday too, so the kids and I enjoyed that.

Well, today is a busy day! I'm a little behind already today, but that is okay. Got to get the diapers on their last hot wash, then get the rest of the days laundry going. Get the dishes from breakfast done, (will be enlisting a child or two for this). Make sure my menus and grocery list are all in order and do one final look over to make sure I haven't missed anything. Going grocery shopping with my mom tonight. We're going to Sobey's. I have a 10% off coupon for there as well, and I just basically need fruits/veggies/dairy.

Please pray for Bill on the job situation, all the other options have officially run out. His original employer is still messing around, he went there twice last week AND phoned and nothing. All he needs is two things from them, either a yes or no answer about his job (yes they can place him with a job there or they're laying him off) and he has also asked for his holiday pay....not major difficult things, yet however, for them it seems to be. I mean in reality, this whole issue has been ongoing since Jan.06, 17 months, that is ridiculous. Of course there have been a few staff changes since then and just recently was another one, so apparently this new person was needing to 'familiarize' herself with the situation....*sigh* For such a big name company, they sure don't have it together!! Oh well, God knows what He is doing!! I know this is all His plan and He can see the whole picture in one glimpse, He knows much more than I do!!! I have been praying for him to find a decent job, that is close to home, that pays fairly well, that has benefits, and is Monday to Friday and not evenings...HA!! Seems almost unreal, doesn't it?? Perhaps the Lord has something in mind!!!

Oh my, Matthew just filled his pants.....must change him again!!LOL
Have a blessed Tuesday!!
~Penny

No comments: