Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy Monday!

There are FINALLY pics in the Flickr!!!

But, here, as promised is the new 'do pic!!!
My new 'do!!!
I was trying to get a good angle!!LOL
Oh and the floor after she was done cutting!!
The floor after my haircut!

Our anniversary was nice!! We went to a restaurant we'd never been to before, and will not go back to!!LOL It was nice though and quiet. I enjoyed a couple 'adult' beverages. (two After Eights!YUM!!) Then we went over to a neighbours house and sat by the fire and had a couple of drinks and laughs!! It was really nice being out with my sweetie!! I'm such a dork and never thought to bring my camera!!LOL

The day before that, we went on an adventure to Zellers for the day. It went pretty good. it's a super long walk for these guys, but they made it! We went to McDonalds for lunch. It was the kids first trip to McDonalds this year!!! So they were pretty excited!

I am STILL waiting for the Junk lady...sigh. The guy finally dropped off our furniture, but didn't bother to tell us he had dropped it off, so I have no idea how long it has sat outside for, but now it smells and has been rained on! Grrrrrrr!!!

I'm trying to work miracles for the Used Toy and Clothing sale. Why? well of course the night that the tables go on sale, is the exact night that we have our first meeting for Habitat for Humanity! I can't be in two places at the same time!!GRRRR!! So I don't know how I'll be able to work that out....I REALLY depend on these sales BUT I really need to be at this meeting....The fall sale this year has been extended too!! They used to be from 10am-1pm, but this year it's on from 10am-4pm!!

Have a blessed day!! Penny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great!