Thursday, August 23, 2007

Me and My Man Survey

Got this from: amandaamysmom blog


just for fun!
THE “ME AND MY MAN” SURVEY: Copy and fill in your info...fun!

1. Names? Bill and Penny

2. How long have you been together? 13yrs together, 11yrs of that married

3. Dating/Engaged/Married/Naked/Undecided? Married

4. How old is he/she? I'm 28(just about 29) he's 34

5. What’s his/her middle name?

♥You or your man*

1. Who eats more? He does

2. Who said “I love you” first? he did

3. Who weighs more? He does

4. Who sings better? hmmm, me?

5. Who’s Older? He is

6. Who’s smarter? Depends on what we're discussing!

7. Who’s temper is worse? his

8. Who does the laundry? me

9. Who does the dishes? me

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me

11. Who’s feet are bigger? His

12. Who’s hair is longer? Mine

13. Who’s better with the computer? Me

14. Who mows the lawn? he does

15. Who pays the bills? me

16. Who cooks dinner? me

17. Who drives when you are together? him because I don't have my license

18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? He'll pay the check but it comes from our account

19. Who’s the most stubborn? me

20. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? Him, see number 19


21. Who’s parents do you see more? Mine

22. Who named your dog? when we did, it was me


23. Who kissed who first? I kissed hime first because the bottle landed at him!.

24. Who asked who out? just kind of happened

25. Who disciplines the kids more? Me

26. Who’s more sensitive?Me

27. Who’s taller? He is

28. Who has more friends? me

29. Who has more siblings? both have the same

30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? he does....cause I let him think he does!!LOL


Too funny!!
Have a blessed Thursday! Penny

No comments: