Thursday, August 14, 2008

Survey Says..............................

Boy or Girl?????

Wellllllllllllllll, what do you think??

little spine
*~SPINE~*

baby #7 "BabyFace"
*~BabyFace~*

Little foot and ten little toes..perfect!!
~*Perfect Little Foot*~

Well, this baby is modest!!lol He/She kept his/her thighs tightly closed and would not give us a peek at all. For a brief second I thought I saw boy parts, but it could've been the umbilical cord. Bill announced just before we went in that he has a feeling it's a boy....he has NEVER had a feeling before!!!lol
I will have to go back near 30wks for another scan though, as usual my placenta is low lying (has happened with everyone!!) so hopefully little bean won't be so modest!

Hmmmm, maybe the
Drano Test is next up??!?!?!

Have a blessed Thursday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...all my girls were very modest...they never could tell if they were girl or boy with all three of them. I fully expected the same thing with my 4th (probably because I fully expected another girl...ha!), to my surprise...he was not shy in the least. He was proudly strutting his stuff for that ultrasound...and even though we could plainly tell he was boy on the first one...we didn't fully believe it until three u/s's later...I had to have them pretty often too, b/c of gestational diabetes.
I still say girl...but...gosh...if the hubby has a feeling it'a a boy...One thing's for sure...you'll find out before long.